Thursday, December 1, 2011

50 for 30- Week #8

Well, it's been a few weeks since I posted on my 50 before 30, but never fear I have still been losing.

In Week 5, I lost 1.4 pounds for a total of 12.6 pounds lost.

In Week 6, I lost 1.8 pounds for a total of 14.4 pounds lost.

In Week 7, I didn't weigh in because it was Thanksgiving.

For the past two weeks, I have been packing, lifting boxes, unpacking, and cleaning. I wish I could tell you I had a wonderfully pleasant attitude throughout the whole process, but I didn't. I hate moving with every fiber of my being. However, I took great consolation in the fact that with all the extra work, I must ReAlLy be losing weight. In fact, I told Shad on several occasions, when I was particularly cranky, "I better be losing weight because I'm working my butt off." (Pardon my strong language.)

Yesterday, when I went to weigh in, I was excited. Finally, after two weeks of hard work, I was going to see a pay off. I was expecting 5 pounds, I did work my butt off after all.

I stood on the scale and awaited my prize...1.8 pounds lost. ArE YoU KiDdInG Me!!! I worked my butt off, and 1.8 pounds is barely a pinky toe! I sulked out of the doctor's office, and pouted the whole way home.

I know it's my own fault for setting my expectations too high, but c'mon that's all I got for all the work I've done!?! I didn't even go nuts on Thanksgiving. As I write this, it's all still a little raw. Can you tell? I guess I went a little overboard with the exclamation points. Well, there's always next week. (Did that sound sincere?)

Week 8 - (a measly) 1.8 pounds

Total Weight Loss 16.2 pounds

3 comments:

  1. With all that working, packing, lifting, etc.  there must be some muscle build up & muscle weighs more than fat.  So there's your reason.  Good job.  Love you #3s#1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing amazing Stephanie! Don't worry about 1.8 its still a loss and you are that much closer to goal! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Diet Taps into Innovative Concept to Help Dieters Lose 20 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete