Wednesday, October 16, 2013

31 Days of Goodwill Style - Day 15 - Go Often



This week in 31 Days of Goodwill Style is focusing on Goodwillin' tips. Yes, I made Goodwill a verb.

The number one, numero uno, tip when Goodwillin' is to GO OFTEN!

People say all the time, "I never find anything at Goodwill," and if you go once every six months, you probably don't.

Because Goodwill is constantly changing with new donations, the store is always different.  Even if you went last week, the store will be different this week.

For me, I usually go about once a week.  When we are out and about, we just stop in and check out what Goodwill has.

Usually, I am only in Goodwill 30 minutes or less.  That's about all Collin or Brandon can handle.  When I am Goodwillin' with the boys, I will grab them a toy or book from the store, and that keeps them occupied.

If you go to Goodwill and don't find much, don't be discouraged.  You are not going to find your entire fall wardrobe in one Goodwill trip. It's a good trip if you find one or two pieces because a piece here and a piece there makes a wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment