Thursday, October 17, 2013

31 Days of Goodwill Style - Day 16 - The "New to the Floor" Racks


My favorite section in Goodwill is not the shirts, skirts, or homegoods.  My favorite section in Goodwill are these racks.  These are the racks that they use when they are bringing new items out onto the floor.



When I see one of these racks, I make a bee line for it.  Maybe it's just a mental thing that new is better, but it just feels like I am snagging something before anyone else even see it.

I have no scientific proof, but it seems like when you find one item that you like on one of these racks, you find several.  That just my theory though.

One time, the Goodwill fairy struck, and I found several items on one of these racks.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I just love these racks.  

Next time you are in Goodwill, keep your eyes open for one of these racks!


No comments:

Post a Comment