Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Curse #24 - Look-a-likes

It started this weekend as we walked into my Mamaw's house. This was the first time that she met Collin, and her inspiring first words when she saw my bundle of joy were,"That baby looks just like Chad."

Now, you may be confused but Chad is my brother and Shad is my husband. That's right Shad and Chad...family get togethers are confusing.

Anyway, I thought Mamaw was just wrong. I mean, really? Collin looks nothing like my brother. C'mon! Then a good friend of mine said the same thing, and then another friend said it. In one week, three different people said that Collin looks like Chad.

Then my mom jumped on board the "Collin looks like Chad" bandwagon. Because I am at my parents house, I took the chance to prove everyone wrong by pulling out one of my brother's baby pictures.





These pictures don't do it justice at all, but in person Collin does look like Chad. I see it now. I being the mature adult handled this revelation by yelling, "Noooooooooooo!!!!!!"

While I was searching for my brother's baby picture, I also found this picture of me at my kindergarden graduation.





B was picking his nose in the only good side profile picture I had of him, but the point is clear. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment