Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blessing #2 - Clyde

I have never liked horses. They make me nervous. They're just so big. However this guy is making me change my mind.



This is Clyde,well, I call him Clyde. I don't know his real name. He is our landlord's horse. Brandon loves to visit with the miniature donkeys, but Clyde, an enormous Clydesdale, is in the same field. Talk about irony, miniature donkeys and a Clydesdale as field mates. I didn't like Clyde getting near B, so I would pet Clyde while B petted the donkeys. Next thing I know, Clyde and his sweet face won me over. I think it was the way he puts his nose on my shoulder, or maybe how he runs to the fence when he sees us. I don't know what it is, but he definitely brightens my day.






Have you ever tried to take a self portrait with a horse? It's not easy, but it's easier than taking a picture with a four year old.




No comments:

Post a Comment