Friday, December 17, 2010

Give Me Five Friday- {Christmas spirit}


If you've missed it, here's the short version of Give me Five Friday. I like making lists. Every Friday I'll make a list. The only rule is it has to be five things.

As you know I’m a Christmas nut, therefore I am still in Christmas mode with my Give Me Fives. If you are struggling to get in the Christmas spirit, today’s five can help jump start your Christmas.


{five things that get me in the Christmas spirit}
1. A cinnamon candle- Cinnamon is the way Christmas should smell.

2. Watching Elf or It’s a Wonderful Life

3. Baking all the candies and cookies of Christmas

4. Giving to someone else- I love, lOvE, LOVE to give. It thrills me to think of that perfect gift or activity to show someone how much you love them. Isn’t that the point of a gift? A physical reminder of love.

5. Thinking about Christmas- This Christmas more than any other Christmas, I’ve been thinking about Christ, and the wonder of his salvation. Maybe it’s because I have a small baby. When I look in Collin’s eyes I think of Christ as a baby, and I am amazed at the salvation that He brought me.

I bet you thought I was going to say, “Listening to Christmas Music.” I think I’ve talked about Christmas music enough though. I hope you have a great weekend filled with Christmas cheer!



No comments:

Post a Comment