Monday, November 29, 2010

Blessing #12- Christmas Music

I love Christmas music! Every year after Thanksgiving, I find a station that plays all Christmas music, and keep it there for the entire season. Every year there seems to be one song that sticks out for that year.

One year during middle school, I loved Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer so much that I memorized every word. I thought this would impress people, but it didn't. Life Lesson 54,856: Learning every word to certain songs, for example Who Let the Dogs Out, The Macarena, and Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer is not impressive, but sad.

More recent songs of the year include Christmas Offering , and Christmas Time is Here, Merry Christmas (This isn't the traditional song. It's written by a dad about his adoptive daughter that is still in China. Click on the song title if you want to listen to it.)

I still haven't found a song of the year for this year, but it will show up eventually.

2 comments:

  1. I know every word to "Santa Claus is Watching You."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I forgot about that song!!! That should have been on here.

    ReplyDelete