Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Project Life: October 25-31

Week 3 of Project Life and we are still going strong! If you want to join in you can link over at The Mom Creative. Hope you enjoy!



October 25 - This was my shower in a box. If you didn't read it I talked about it here.



October 26- Brandon got a hold of the camera again. So here's Brandon's view of life. Maybe I should get him photography lessons. Lesson 1: How to take a picture from a flattering angle.



October 27- No picture



October 28- My wedding ring is no longer fitting in the final stages of pregnancy. Brandon noticed this, and gave me a ring he got trick or treating at school. Nothing says love like a skeleton.



October 29- Let's play a game. I picked out two items in this outfit and B picked out two items in the outfit. Can you guess who picked what?



October 30- On Saturday, there was a small festival in our town. PNC bank had a booth where kids could dress up and take a picture of what they wanted to be when they grew up. B stood in front of a green screen for his picture, but when they gave him the picture the fire truck was in the background. This blew my four year old's mind. He kept looking back at the green screen wondering where the truck was.


October 31 - Since I had no Wednesday pictures, I did two Sunday pics. B thought this was absolutely hillarious.


October 31 (again)- I had to get an outfit for my littlest guy. He's only missing Halloween by a few days. My original plan for the outfit failed, but I ended up liking this one better.

5 comments:

  1. Just dropping by from Jessica's blog. I love the photo of you vacuuming... my 3.5 year old loves taking photos but I delete most of the photos...including any of my I don't like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at that magic point where I can say, "Oh well, I'm pregnant!" If that picture would be taken a few months from now, I probably wouldn't be laughing at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your postings on FB and your blog...you are so funny!!! You have a way with words, you should consider writing a book(in your spare time, right?) I think you are a beautiful expectant mother! I have four children and loved being pregnant each time. I will be praying for you, especially in the next couple of days, please keep us posted. :) Krista Lawrence Sparks from GA

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your little guys costume! Best wishes in the days to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that basketball shirt! I wish I had thought of that. I was very pregnant on Halloween with all 3 of my boys. I wore the same thing every year...an orange shirt with a jack-o-lantern face over the belly. :)

    ReplyDelete