Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Give Me Five Friday- {The New Guy!!!}



If you've missed it, here's the short version of Give me Five Friday. I like making lists. Every Friday I'll make a list. The only rule is it has to be five things.






He's only about 24 hours old, but I'm already learning things about him. So in honor of my new man, here's this week's five. (Warning: I'm currently still out of it, so this was really the best I could come up withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....oh sorry I think I fell asleep typing.)



{Five Things I alrealdy know about Collin}

1. He was born on 11/4/10 at 4:04 weighing 10.0 pounds. Notice the repeating numbers. He must be a math lover like me!



2. He's got the cutest sounding cry ever!!!



3. He's very big, and that's all I'll say about that.

4. His 4-D ultrasound picture was right on! Just look at the picture up top. Yep, that's definitely my guy.

5. He, much like his dad and brother, already has a strange power over me. I'm just a sucker for my Lankford boys!

6 comments:

  1. He is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so precious! Congrats on your new little guy. Having two boys is totally crazy and totally fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he such a handsome little fellow. I have three boys, they do have a strange power over us moms. I am glad everybody is doing well, I was praying for you. My last boy was, 9lbs. 12oz., so gotta love those big cheeks. Would love to see a pic with big brother holding him wearing a big smile(and construction boots :) Krista Sparks from GA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world Collin! We can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why can't I see the pics? I'm so bummed :( All I get is white blocks with a tiny blue box. Why me? - Sheena

    ReplyDelete